Release Version 2.0.0: March 04th, 2021
- Add: Style Kit Crafty.
- Fix: Featured vendor.
- Fix: Product listing changes.
- Fix: Product sidebar section.
- Fix: Guttenberg InnerBlocks.
- Update: WooCommerce 4.8.0 compatibility.
Release Version 1.5.0: Dec 08th, 2020
- New: Style Kit Tasti
- Fix: Private message login screen.
- Add: WordPress 5.5.3 compatibility.
- Add: WooCommerce 4.7.1 compatibility.
Release Version 1.4.1: Oct 26th, 2020
- Fix: Pagination links in the WooCommerce vendor page.
- Update: Links in the theme setup page.
- Fix: Testimonial Guttenberg block.
- Fix: Royale site content issues.
- Update: Layout of WooCommerce account payment Page.
Release Version 1.4.0: Aug 11th, 2020
- Fix: Product Editor Permission issue.
- Fix: Several Product editor changes.
- Fix: Coupon on cart pages.
- Fix: Guttenberg InnerBlocks.
- Update: Cart page mobile css.
Release Version 1.3.2: May 15th, 2020
- Fix: Getting started link fixes.
- Fix: Vendor avatar shows.
- Fix: Frontend product strings are translatable.
- Update: Fixed outdated WooCommerce templates.
- Update: Orders page mobile layout.
- Add: Featured Vendor block layout option.
Release Version: 1.3.1 – April 22nd, 2020
- Fix: Gutenberg blocks in WP 5.4.
- Add: WooCommerce 4.0.0 compatibility.
Release Version: 1.3.0 – April 2nd, 2020
- New: Style Kit Royale.
- New: All product Gutenberg block.
- Fix: No longer able to verify purchase and cannot import content.
- Fix: Change URL’s to be user generated content.
- Fix: Store Cover Image Issue after updating vendor details on the WordPress backend by an admin.
- Fix: Only show the add product icon, if user has the correct role(s) (vendor) and permissions.
Release Version: 1.2.2 – September 7th, 2019
- Fix: Properly import demo content and now we import real images instead of placeholders.
- Fix: On the Vendor Dashboard page, the orders list now displays properly on mobile devices.
- Fix: Use the Purchases label instead of Orders in dashboard navigation.
Release Version: 1.2.1 – August 27th, 2019
- Fix: The notifications for theme updates and the theme update link.
Release Version: 1.2.0 – August 22th 2019
We’ve got some more bug fixes for you and some small changes to make way for the new demos that will be releasing next.
- Add: Allow the hero block to take a zero value as background opacity.
- Add: Color options for badges in the Collections block.
- Add: Option to select the posts card style on the Blog Posts block.
- Update: Private Messages download link also contains a coupon so that you can get it for free.
- Update: WooCommerce 3.7.0 template files.
- Update: Improved the Collections block structure and implemented a migration process for blocks.
- Fix: On the Features block, there was a click bug, which was blocking the image selection.
- Fix: The Country and City select fields, on the Checkout page, are now as long as their container.
- Fix: On the checkout page, the Stripe template part is now correctly styled.
- Fix: Removed deprecated Gutenberg components.
- Fix: The product review form now properly displays the text field when the user is not logged in.
- Fix: Imported custom links on multi-site instances. This fix also helps with the imported Sign-in / Sign-up links bug.
- Fix: Adjusted Reviews subtitle style.
Release Version: 1.1.0 – August 4th 2019
Ladies and gentlemen of the internet, are you on the latest version of the Vendify theme? ? It’s worth it beyond a reasonable doubt! but as customers you are not to be swayed by sympathy, but by the facts. In this release we fixed the following:
- Fix: Prevent multiple tags on homepage.
- Fix: Navigation style on the vendor profile on mobile devices.
- Fix: Made the vendor name visible for the Product Card style 1.
Release Version: 1.0.1 – July 24th 2019
And in this release, we’ve fixed ?bugs and made performance improvements. Just for you.
- Fix: Purchase validation
- Fix: Pagination on orders template
- Fix: Top padding on product-editor
- Fix: A PHP warning on the checkout page when the user is not logged in yet.
Release Version: 1.0.0 ?
Yay! The First Release of Vendify.